AL ASSAD SCIENTIFIC BUREAU acts as a strategic partner for the construction and expansion of new and existing healthcare facilities. Drawing on our long experience of medical technology management, we provide comprehensive solutions for the technological design of healthcare facilities, as well as independent consulting on procurement and maintenance of the entire medical equipment portfolio, to help ensure projects achieve their budget and efficiency targets.
A. CONCEPTUAL DESIGN
- Medical and Surgical disciplines required Document describes Overall departments operational work flow
- Description of activities in each room
- Room relationships
- Schedule of Accommodation
B. PRELIMINARY DETAILED DESIGN
- 1:200 FLOOR PLAN
- 1st ISSUE ROOM DATA SHEETS
C. DETAILED DESIGN DOCUMENTS
Following the approval of the previous preliminary design architect, civil engineering and medical planning staff will supply totally integrated drawings of engineering with medical equipment and furniture components.
A. Installation and Commissioning
- Equipment dispatching
- DocumentationEnd users’ training
B. Technical Training
- Bio-medical department organization
- Technicians and engineers’ training
- Set up of an equipment management system
C. Maintenance and Warranty
- Building maintenance and facility management
- Preventive and curative maintenance of equipment
- Service contracts management
Companies specialized in this field have an extensive database from all manufacturers, and request a quote from those manufacturers for their projects. anufacturers will give a quote and most of those companies have their own with the local agent. For those reasons we were encouraged to go down this path because we feel that we can do a better job and give a high quality after sales services.
We did an extensive research and went into joint venture with a very reputable construction and Consultancy Companies (KHAKI and ASSOCIATES) This company is considered as a giant in their resources and capabilities, they have executed numerous projects in the Jordan and in Iraq as well.
WILL WE DO A BETTER JOB? WHY?
We felt that we have an edge over all other companies for the following reasons;
- We will be installing equipment we are familiar with.
- Our prices will be more competitive because we are getting the equipment from the companies we represent direct without a mediator.
- Our services and presence in the hospitals to do the installations and maintenance will have more personal touch because our technical staff over the years has established a very healthy working relationship with all the technical staff of the ministry of health.
- We felt that hospital managers and technical staff will have an easier task when they have one body to contact in case of emergency, instead of depending on different agents.
Karada Kharij 905/21/6